Saturday, February 26, 2011

Why we should all listen to others

We've all heard it said! Keep a pen and paper by the bed or even carry one around with you, so if you get an idea you can put it down.

Yesterday when I started this blog one of the ideas was if I didn't write any story on a particular day I would write something in my blog instead.

The reasoning behind that is simple, I keep finding excuses not to write, too tired, too busy, cant decide what to write and as novice writer I find I do need to spend some time reading on the subject, so the blog should be easier but will make sure I do write something.

So anyway that means I need to think of what I will write in here and last night as I went to bed I had 2 great ideas and thought I would remember them easy when I woke. When I woke it was from a dream which would make a great idea for a story so I sat down and wrote 484 words to start the story on the way. I was really pleased and thought I have no need to write my blog today. Ah what were those 2 ideas I had last night?

Of course those ideas have completely gone, Maybe an alternate me in parallel universe is even now penning those ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment