Friday, February 25, 2011

Starting the pen rolling

The weekly Second Life meeting on Book Island for aspiring Authors

I have got up at 5.0 am for this meeting several times now and its worth the getting up the discussions are really inspiring last week I got the inspiration from a working title one of the guys read out for a extract from the new novel for me to write a short story its was all mapped out as he said the title and I thought about the scene. Made notes drew up a synopsis and just need to get a start think I will use that for one of the many short story competitions that are about when I get a few days spare.

This week one of the girls brought up that she is writing a novel in Twitter one post at a time per day. I didn't get the link on that and have to chase that up, but she read a little and was very good

No comments:

Post a Comment