Thursday, March 3, 2011

House Keeping

I spent a couple of days tidying my erotic novel I'm working on the first 4 chapters were so messy and the story changed a bit in those few chapters as I wrote gaining 400+ words along the way. It took a slightly different direction also.Well not so much different as an alternate route.

I read your supposed to just write and edit after but it was too messy. Now i can go forward the ideas i have are firming up and on track to get some serious word count down in the next week or so and that's good its been the getting started and breaking out of the circle that been hardest.

I can't post that story here however due to don't want the blog to be adult but I have added a link here and for now its back to writing. Erotic story Note Adult content

No comments:

Post a Comment