Friday, December 2, 2011

Nanowrimo 2011 is done

Nanowrimo is done, the dust has settled the ink is drying on my first winners certificate.

let me say if you do this competion  there's no time to procrastinate, miss even one days writing target and its harder miss two its difficult, miss three and Houston we have a problem.

I missed several ending up towards the end ending up with needing 4,000 words a day to make it, Somehow i did.

When I started this comp I thought 500 words a day a lot now I find that easy in about two hours, but another two hundred in the next two hours and so it gets harder, for me the best way is a two hour stint and unless knowing where im going have a break and come back do another two hours and then i can get a 1,000 words a day every day more or less.

I'll put a couple of the rough dreaft chapters up here, comments as ever welcome.

Do take a laptop to work if you can i have had days where i have written three hundred words in  a half hour during the  lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment